Avira accounts can face the issue when you try to log in to your account. There are various factors responsible for getting this issue on your device. If you want to terminate this issue and log into your account, then you need to first identify the root causes behind this issue. As a result, here you are going to learn in-depth information about the causes and solutions of the Avira account login issue.
Entering the wrong password: One of the most common reasons to be unable to log into your Avira account is that you are entering the wrong password of your account.
Outdated Avira software: If you are using the older version of the Avira software, then it can show issues in opening the app.
Solution 1. Reset your Avira account password.
- First of all, you need to browse the login website of Avira on a web browser.
- After that, below the password field, click on the “Forgot your password?” option.
- And then, you have to enter your registered email to send a link to reset the password.
- After entering the email, click on the “Send me the reset link” option.
- Now, head to your email and open the password reset link.
- Then enter the new password for your account.
- Once you renew the password, use it to log in to your account.
Solution 2. Update the Avira antivirus program
- Double-click on the Avira icon on the desktop to launch the software.
- When the Avira interface opens on the screen, select the Security menu in the left panel.
- Then select the option Software Updater.
- Thereafter, choose the option Find Updates.
- When the scan completes, you will see the current software on your device.
- Suppose you want to update all the software at once. You need to select the Update All option. (You can also choose to update each app one by one.)
Note:- If you want your Avira product to download automatically every time a new update is available for your device, then activate the Auto Update.