How to Troubleshoot Can’t Install Kaspersky Antivirus Issue?
Security has been the most critical aspect of this online era. A variety of antivirus software allows people to protect their devices from viruses and online threats. For security, Kaspersky is among the most popular products to offer the best-in-class security to personal, home, and office devices. Users can easily download and install any of the Kaspersky products on their devices if they want. However, some minor or major technical faults in the computer device can lead to installation issues. Mostly, this issue could be resolved by using the various quick fixes. Hence, to learn the method to fix the can't install Kaspersky antivirus issue, keep reading the blog till the end.
Solution 1: Update Your Computer System
Older versions of the operating system can lead to problems in installing the Kaspersky antivirus on your device. Hence, here are the steps you need to follow to update your Windows or Mac device.
- On your Mac device, click on the Apple icon on the upper sidebar.
- From the options, click on System Preferences.
- In the open window, you need to click on the General option.
- Now, select the option of Software Update.
- If the software update is available on your device, it will show you; click on the Upgrade Now option.
- When the software update of your macOS device is complete, you can install the Kaspersky product on your device.
- First of all, you need to access the Settings window from the Start menu.
- After that, select the Windows Update option from the left pane.
- Now, you have to click on the Check for Updates option.
- If there are any updates available for your Windows, then it will show up on the screen.
- Download the update and then check if the antivirus program is still facing any issues in installing on your device.
- If the problem of can’t install Kaspersky antivirus issue still persists in your device, then use further solutions.
Solution 2: Remove All the Files of the Same Product
The previous files of the same antivirus product can cause some issues in installing the Kaspersky product. Hence, with the help of these, you can remove unnecessary files from your device.
- Initially, you have to open the Kaspersky official website on your computer.
- From the website, you have to download the removal tool.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloaded file.
- After opening the app, click on I Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of the app.
- Then, you have to search for the earlier installed Kaspersky Lab products.
- Next, remove all the files of the previous Kaspersky product.
- When the above process is done, then click on the OK option.
- After that, it will restart your device.
- Lastly, try to install the current Kaspersky product if there is still any other problem.
Solution 3: Generate the Restoration Point
Sometimes, generating the restoration point can help you fix the can’t install Kaspersky antivirus issue. Use the following steps if you want to create a restoration point in your device.
- On your keyboard, hit the Windows logo and S keys together to open the Search box.
- Go to the search section, type create a restore point, and then click on the option from the result.
- After that, click on the System Protection tab.
- Then, select the device you want to generate a restoration point.
- After selecting the file, choose the Configure option.
- In the next step, you are required to select the Turn on system protection option.
- And then click on the OK option.
- Furthermore, select the option of Create option.
- Now, enter the description of the restoration point and then choose the Create option once again.
- Then, click on the Close option.
- See if the can't install Kaspersky antivirus issue is resolved or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to download the Kaspersky product on your device, follow the below steps.
1. On any web browser, visit the official website of Kaspersky.
2. Then, click on the tabs for which purpose you want the product.
3. After that, choose the product you want to use.
4. Next, complete the payment methods.
5. When the download is complete, install the product on your device.
6. The product will start to work on keeping an eye on your device(s) and remove all types of threats.
If the can'tinstall Kaspersky antivirus issue is showing on your device, then here are the possible causes of that.
The Kaspersky product is not compatible
with your computer system.
You are trying to uninstall a corrupt or
outdated Kaspersky product.
Your computer is facing a technical
Any other antivirus program is
restricting the product from being installed.
You are following the wrong method to
install the product.
Here are some easy and quick fixes you can try if you are facing the Kaspersky uninstallation issue.
Generate the restoration point
Update the operating system version of
your computer system.
Remove all the files of the previous
product if you have already.
Make sure there is no issue with your
Delete the downloaded product and install
it once again.
Get professional help.